Starting May 11th 2015 – 16th May 2015, Dandora Hiphop city is planning to hold a training seminar with 50 artists. During the seminar the artists will discuss 3 main issues
- Creating awareness on intellectual properties and performance rights
- Building capacity of the local artist through training
- Develop a database of upcoming artists
- Record a joint album on issues affecting the society.
N/B: The album will be used in promoting and fundraising for the activities of the school of rhyme
Each of the 50 participants will pay a registration fee of Ksh 1000.00 that will cater for their training equipment and other miscellaneous requirements during the week long seminar.
Pay Ksh 500 for the training only without lunch
M-pesa to: 0710 672728 or Lipa na M-pesa Pay Bill:991290 Account name: Dandora Hip hop city
Send us the sms confirmation on from m-pesa on the payment made and we will send you our registration form.
Registration closes on MAY 7TH 2015
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME TO THE PARTICIPANTS
By the end of the week participants will;
- Gain knowledge on their rights as artists
- Have an exposure with some of the biggest names in the industry and role models
- Record a joint album with Juliani
- Will automatically become members of Dandora Hiphop City